Move Navbar above Header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Move Navbar above Header

Hello, can I move the all the navbar above the header, above userlinks and logo?
    Thanks!
    sigpic

Yes.... you have to swap:

{vb:raw header}

{vb:raw navbar}

Obviously change the navbar above the header, and you would have to do this in several templates that load as a primary area, ie. homepage, vbcms page, blog, etc. There are also inherit styling changes you will have to make in order to make this work.

You are more than likely better off to just remove the header hook and then hack the appropriate parts of the header into the bottom of the navbar template for it to display below it, then remove the header hook from all associated pages as mentioned above that are your primary loaders.

Comment

Thanks Anthony, I see that is a lot of work, I will think if I do it
      sigpic

Comment

When you say header hook? Do you mean {vb:raw header} is a hook? I thought the hooks were for plugins at different parts of VBs execution? That's not really a plugin, it's more a like a PHP require();? right?

Comment

I've worked this out if you still need it.

Comment

Which way did u end up doing it?
            Bluepearl Skins - vBulletin 4 & 5 Skins

Comment

I am stuck on this as well, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X