Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    You should put in a support ticket and have support look into this.

Leave a comment:

• pzet
    replied
    no .htaccess in use
    no redirect to other links

Yes, thread A linked to thread B, verified OK, link was working.
    Yes, after member posted in thread B, the link in thread A suddenly stopped working - exactly this scenario

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    OK, this is odd. Let me see if I got this correct.

- You posted a link in thread A that linked to thread B. You verified it was correct?
    - Then, a user posted in thread B and the link in thread A suddenly stopped working?

Can you reproduce this? I'm especially curious about how the link worked at first and then changed. Nothing should be changing in your database. However, are you using htaccess? Does that redirect certain links to other links?

Leave a comment:

• pzet
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    It's hard to say without a link to the page to see what is going on.
    Here is the link: http://www.asiagps.org/forum/showthread.php/17-think-i-m-being-dopey!!! post no. 2 includes the dead link.

Thanks
    Last edited by pzet; Sat 22 May '10, 11:12pm. Reason: link corrected

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    It's hard to say without a link to the page to see what is going on.

Leave a comment:

• pzet
    started a topic [Forum] 404 link error

404 link error

New install vB 4.0.3
    I posted an "internal" link to another post on my forum; the link was correct and was initially working fine.
    After a forum member posted in the post where the initial link pointed the link does not work any more.

As a result of that, when clicking on my posted link everyone gets following error message: "The requested URL /forum/15-garmin-mapsource was not found on this server."

Any solutions for that?
    Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X