vB Advanced and vBulletin 4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] vB Advanced and vBulletin 4.0

OK, I am using vB Advanced CMPS and my rewrites are not working...keep on getting an invalid forum error. Anyone else using vB Advanced in the root with forums in the forum directory, could you help me out.

Thanks in advance!!
    CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com

You may be better off asking for help at vBAdvanced or even vBSEO since you are using those two products together.

I don't have vBAdvanced on 4.0, otherwise I'd at least try to help.
    To be updated...

Comment

Actually I am referring to a different site...not the one you see in my sig

Thanks for taking the time to respond though

Comment

Originally posted by dieselpowered View Post
        Actually I am referring to a different site...not the one you see in my sig

Thanks for taking the time to respond though
        OH. Well, then... lol. >.> Don't I feel like an ass!

I saw you posted over at VBA, so good luck.
        To be updated...

Comment

You would have to ask at vbadvanced or vbseo / both, as its not a vbulletin issue directly unless it does it without those products installed. I doubt anyone could really assist here as its not the appropriate location for a third party issue.

Comment

You have to use direct url paths. Relational url's don't work with VBa.

Comment

Thanks everyone...the issue is actually with the default .htaccess that comes with vBulletin. Obviously it is not meant to work with vba CMPS, just thought someone may have ran into the problem and knew how to fix it.

Thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X