No announcement yet.

Large empty Gap above quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is bug for ie7. It remains unsloved in the latest version although reported "yearss" back. :-)
    if you are using ie8, then you have a compatibility mode on, there is a broken folder image on right of the url box.

please see thi sif you wnna fix it.
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...d=36268&page=2
    Get Our New Flat Theme Pro Pack or Grab all 34 vb5.5.4 skins @sultantheme.com -vb3 responsive style or vb4 responsive style and vbcloud custom style

Comment

Originally posted by napy8gen View Post
      this is bug for ie7. It remains unsloved in the latest version although reported "yearss" back. :-)
      if you are using ie8, then you have a compatibility mode on, there is a broken folder image on right of the url box.

Ah ha!

Thank you so much. I would have spent days trying to work this out. Great stuff.
      - SirTalksalot
      www.talk-uk.com - Talk UK News, Politics, and current affairs!
      Ickle Ads - Get your FREE pixel adspace now! No catches, it's just free!

Comment

I missed that bug report. Good catch napy8gen

Comment

See if you have the same results on a totally default style:
          Create a new style with no parent:

* Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Add New Style
          * Parent Style: No Parent Style
          * Title: Default vBulletin
          * Allow User Selection: Yes
          * Save

Comment

Originally posted by SirTalksalot View Post
            Ah ha!

Thank you so much. I would have spent days trying to work this out. Great stuff.
            no problem, anytime.

Originally posted by borbole View Post
            I missed that bug report. Good catch napy8gen
            you are good Coder + helper borbole. People like you made a lot of different.
            There is so many bugs so no wonder you can missed out this one.
            I still havent report bugs that will be visible if you have a totally black layout. some hardcoded css still in many places.
            I am tired of reporting bugs. some solved some not.
            Get Our New Flat Theme Pro Pack or Grab all 34 vb5.5.4 skins @sultantheme.com -vb3 responsive style or vb4 responsive style and vbcloud custom style

Comment

Originally posted by napy8gen View Post

I see the image which forces a small gap above the quote box, but I seee it using Firefox and IE8 without compatibility mode on.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                I see the image which forces a small gap above the quote box, but I seee it using Firefox and IE8 without compatibility mode on.
                Hi Andy.

This is not a small gap.
                this is a very big gap in ie7.

if the samll gap it is normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                  I am having the same issue. It happens in *any* browser. No template changes. No mods. Fresh install yesterday.
                  ??

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X