Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help plz - Having a couple of database errors but not all the time??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Help plz - Having a couple of database errors but not all the time??

Hi All,
    We are gettting a couple of database errors, they dont seem to be coming all the time .. only from time to time hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

They are this: mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) /home/realmums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 312

Invalid SQL:
    SELECT cat.categoryid, cat.category, nc.nodeid FROM cms_nodecategory AS nc INNER JOIN cms_category AS cat ON nc.categoryid = cat.categoryid WHERE nc.nodeid IN (213, 214, 218, 224, 234, 289, 304, 306);

Anyone have any ideas ?
    Amanda
    xo

Are you receiving these error messages via email. How many and how often?

Comment

Yes i recieve them via email - there doesnt appear to be errors on the site. and there is no particular pattern but then all of a sudden i will get like 10 emails in a batch over a certain time period
      Amanda
      xo

Comment

Originally posted by realmum View Post
        Yes i recieve them via email - there doesnt appear to be errors on the site. and there is no particular pattern but then all of a sudden i will get like 10 emails in a batch over a certain time period
        I have seen many threads with this exact problem. Like you I have never seen a server error message when this happens.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X