Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Subscription System Questions

This is actually multiple questions.

1. Are any of you having trouble getting users to return to their previous status after they expire. I followed a suggestion and it worked for a little while but it seems to quit working.

2. How can I clear out the items in the completed column? That completed column is useful to me but once it is used I would like to be able to eliminate the individual in there as they complete. Many of them get a new subscription but they are still showing as complete.

3. I would like to have seven different kinds of subscriptions going where it would be possible for a person to have all seven though it is most likely they would have at most five. This would mean the subscriptions would not be able to be in the primary group. Is there a way to do this? I would also think that I would have to be careful on what they would revert back to.

4. There was a forth thing but I forgot what it was.

Can this be done. If it cannot will I be wasting my time at vbulletin.org?, not sure if there is anything there that can help with this.

I remember the 4th one now.

I have had people go ahead and pay for a renewed subscription before the old one expired. It does not seem to be able to tack on to the end of the time period.

I am have doubts that I can get all of this but the more of it I can have the better.
    Last edited by jonsidneyb; Tue 18 May '10, 4:12pm.

Comment

Nothing on any one of these points?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X