Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Database Error

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Forum] Database Error

    I am using 4.0.2 for about two months, suddenly for last 4-5 days some times I get Database Error.

    Kindly let me know is it any thing to do with this version or any other problem.

    Please guide me.

    Thanx in advance.

    G!
    Offwalk - The off topic forum

  • #2
    Originally posted by GeeOne View Post
    I am using 4.0.2 for about two months, suddenly for last 4-5 days some times I get Database Error.

    Kindly let me know is it any thing to do with this version or any other problem.

    Please guide me.

    Thanx in advance.

    G!

    What database error are you getting?

    Comment


    • #3
      MySQL Error : Unknown column 'phrasegroup_vbblogglobal' in 'field list'
      Error Number : 1054
      Request Date : Tuesday, June 1st 2010 @ 09:28:18 PM
      Error Date : Tuesday, June 1st 2010 @ 09:28:18 PM
      Script : http://www.............com/blog.php?u=450
      Referrer :
      IP Address : 66.249.65.162
      Username :
      Classname : vB_Database
      MySQL Version :

      Originally posted by borbole View Post
      What database error are you getting?
      Offwalk - The off topic forum

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GeeOne View Post
        MySQL Error : Unknown column 'phrasegroup_vbblogglobal' in 'field list'
        Error Number : 1054
        Request Date : Tuesday, June 1st 2010 @ 09:28:18 PM
        Error Date : Tuesday, June 1st 2010 @ 09:28:18 PM
        Script : http://www.............com/blog.php?u=450
        Referrer :
        IP Address : 66.249.65.162
        Username :
        Classname : vB_Database
        MySQL Version :
        You are missing a column. I can''t say if it from the blog tables or from a mod as I don''t use the blog myself and therefore I am not familair with its db tables structure. Try to readd manually the missing column and see if it would help.

        P.s. Can you post the whole mysql error, starting from the invalid query part?

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanx for your suggestion.

          As per one of the suggestion I have deleted all the blogs files (old one) still getting Database Error.

          Now one expert says it's redirection issue, can this be the problem?

          Thanx in advance.

          G!

          Originally posted by borbole View Post
          You are missing a column. I can''t say if it from the blog tables or from a mod as I don''t use the blog myself and therefore I am not familair with its db tables structure. Try to readd manually the missing column and see if it would help.

          P.s. Can you post the whole mysql error, starting from the invalid query part?
          Offwalk - The off topic forum

          Comment


          • #6
            You're still getting new database errors? If so what are they?

            Comment


            • #7
              I would request all the friends to visit my forum and give your opinion for the problem and solution, as I am not tech savvy

              The forum url is www (.) offwalk (.) com

              Thanx in advance.

              G!

              Originally posted by Zachery View Post
              You're still getting new database errors? If so what are they?
              Offwalk - The off topic forum

              Comment


              • #8
                Your page loads fine to me right now, without any errors at all.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanx for visiting, but about 4-5 times I get the error and very slow also.

                  Do you think that could be the server error?

                  Thanx and rgds,

                  G!

                  Originally posted by borbole View Post
                  Your page loads fine to me right now, without any errors at all.
                  Offwalk - The off topic forum

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GeeOne View Post
                    Thanx for visiting, but about 4-5 times I get the error and very slow also.

                    Do you think that could be the server error?

                    Thanx and rgds,

                    G!
                    What is the exact new error that you are getting?

                    About the forum being very slow it looks like a server issue. You might want to ask your host about it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Your site loads fine for me, but you do have a few modificatioins on that main index page. The stats mod is just sitting there still loading for me (it's been about half a minute now).

                      Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

                      W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yes we check the server log, they find some problem there. The server is going to update with more RAM capacity in about week time.

                        I hope this will solve the problem, I will keep this posted so any one who is having similar problem, this would be helpful.

                        Thanx you all.

                        Edit - 1: My server space providers says, forums need to have on dedicated servers, is that right? or depend on the size of forums?

                        Edit - 2: I have found this on net http://gettingeek.com/how-to-solve-v...sting-431.html, how far it is true?

                        G!

                        Originally posted by borbole View Post
                        What is the exact new error that you are getting?

                        About the forum being very slow it looks like a server issue. You might want to ask your host about it.
                        Originally posted by Lynne View Post
                        Your site loads fine for me, but you do have a few modificatioins on that main index page. The stats mod is just sitting there still loading for me (it's been about half a minute now).
                        Last edited by GeeOne; Fri 11th Jun '10, 5:15am.
                        Offwalk - The off topic forum

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Forums do not need dedicated servers, it depends on the size.

                          Comment

                          widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X