Help with fatal error problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Help with fatal error problem

Hello, folks, I'm brand new to VBulletin. I bought the Production Suite with CMS. Trying to make it live...almost ok.

When I'm trying to change and update some posts at CMS I'm getting the following message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 10485760 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 98304 bytes) in E:\domains\soundonsound.com.br\wwwroot\forum\includes\adminfunctions.php on line 391
    PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 10485760 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 98304 bytes) in E:\domains\soundonsound.com.br\wwwroot\forum\includes\adminfunctions.php on line 391

Can anyone help me with that?

Thanks !!!!!!
    Last edited by marcelosos; Sun 16 May '10, 9:09am.

That error indicates that your php doesn't have enough memory allocated to complete the operation. You can either increase your memory_limit setting in php.ini to xxM (something larger than what you currently have) or to temporarily up your limits edit your includes/config.php file and add this line right under the <?php line (change xx to a number greater than what you are currently using):

ini_set("memory_limit", "xxM");

(You can view your current memory_limit in Maintenance > View PHP Info . If it's only 16M, try 32M. If it's just 32M, try 64M. If it's just 64M, try 92M or 128M, etc.)

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X