X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Sidebar widths and adjustments

Hello everyone,

...I have a few questions regarding the sidebar, if anyone can help me

1) How to change the width of the sidebar ? - SOLVED got that through the stylevars

2) How to get rid of the border of the sidebar..so it doesn't look like a block -

-- I guess i have to get rid of the border of the block through the stylevars - but i am not able to do it.

3) How to get rid of the dropdown for the blocks, so that the users cannot close the block which is showing the advertisements.

4) How to get rid of the option to close the sidebar altogether. Did that through a module ...but it worked only on the homepage ..how about all the pages?

Thank you very much ..

CG
    Last edited by calvingarfield; Mon 17 May '10, 12:20am. Reason: changing questions - reposting hoping some response this time
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Visit India's technology discussion forum at TechCentral.in

Any solution for the second question?
    www.riktigtkaffe.se - Swedish espresso forum

Comment

I think you can go into the template and just chop out everything except the output function for the content.

You can also do this on a block by block basis if I recall. I think I read that someplace, but I might be thinking of Drupal.
      Hmmm. Cheese.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X