Breadcrumb Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Breadcrumb Links

I've set up our forum/cms so that the forum home is /forum/index.php (index.php just loads forum.php instead of content.php).

When you go into one of the posts on the forum, the breadcrumb link has the link to Forum Home, but that link goes /forum/forum.php. Is there any way to get that switched to /forum/index.php (or even just /forum/)?

There was a way to do this upon forum install, I'm unsure as to how to do it after you've successfully installed the forums, but you could use a replacement variable.

It probably won't be the safest way around it, but you could replace /forum/forum.php with /forum/index.php in your Replacement Variable Editor, wait for a response from one of the vBulletin team before doing this, though.

Comment

I've been able to find the style replacement variable manager, but nothing to do with the variable involved (which seems to be either {vb:raw nav_url} or {vb:raw session.sessionurl_q}

Comment

The forum link goes to wherever you have in vboptions > forum home page options > script name for forum home page.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X