X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MR K
    replied
    Originally posted by nakedanvil View Post
    I believe the default is fluid. Go to the bottom of this page and choose vb4 default style. Then try ctrl + and ctrl - and it adjusts automatically.

Fixed width is usually a mod.
    this is the zoom functionality ...

Originally posted by Kamern View Post
    To make sure, go to Style Manager > StyleVars > doc_width and make sure the size is set to "auto", if not, change the units to % and make the size 90 or whatever you want, or just set it back to auto.
    thanks mate just another question: if i change the header it's possible that the board is running fixed by the header?

Leave a comment:

• Kamern
    replied
    To make sure, go to Style Manager > StyleVars > doc_width and make sure the size is set to "auto", if not, change the units to % and make the size 90 or whatever you want, or just set it back to auto.

Leave a comment:

• nakedanvil
    replied
    I believe the default is fluid. Go to the bottom of this page and choose vb4 default style. Then try ctrl + and ctrl - and it adjusts automatically.

Fixed width is usually a mod.

Leave a comment:

• MR K
    started a topic [Forum] Change forum's width

Change forum's width

hello!

i'm wondering about the width of the forum, i saw that the new 'default' skin is fixed and not fluid like the older version ... so i need to know if it's possible to change this value and make my forum completely fluid ...

TIA
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X