Crashed MySQL Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Crashed MySQL Table

Hello I suffer a atack from some body in MYSQL DB and my Vbulletin is not working. I need help please.

This is what I got when I try to go to Admin panel and when I try to post o replay a topic.

Database error The PasofinoTV.com Forums database has encountered a problem. Please try the following:
    • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
    • Open the pasofinotv.com home page, then try to open another page.
    • Click the Back button to try another link.

The pasofinotv.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.
    Database error in vBulletin 3.6.8:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT COUNT(*) AS count
    FROM attachment AS attachment
    INNER JOIN post AS post USING (postid)
    WHERE attachment.visible = 0;

MySQL Error : Table 'attachment' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed
    Error Number : 1195
    Date : Wednesday, May 12th 2010 @ 02:57:52 PM
    Script : http://pasofinotv.com/vbforum/admincp/index.php?do=home
    Referrer : http://pasofinotv.com/vbforum/admincp/index.php
    IP Address : 72.153.218.102
    Username : carloslopez
    Classname : vb_database

Your attachment table has crashed. Go to Maintenance > Repair/Optimize Tables > select the attachment table > Continue. You may have to do this a couple of times until it says the table is OK.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thanks Lynne I will try and let you know if it works.

Comment

FYI crashed tables are rarely the result of a hacking attempt. I've changed the title to reflect this.

Comment

Thanks Zachery, what can be the reason for this to happen.

Comment

MySQL being shut down improperly, hardware going bad, mysql having an error and causing the table to corrupt.

Comment

How long does this process will take?

Comment

Repair? Normally not to long, but it depends on a great number of things.

Comment

Hello now I got this error when I try to enter to the admin panel. Help please

Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /includes/class_core.php on line 371
                  Database error The PasofinoTV.com Forums database has encountered a problem. Please try the following:

The pasofinotv.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Lopez View Post
                    Hello now I got this error when I try to enter to the admin panel. Help please

Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /includes/class_core.php on line 371

Try to replace the class_core.php file with a fresh copy from the vb package, your version.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X