Subforum links does not show below forum title in forum index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Subforum links does not show below forum title in forum index

My Sub-forum links does not show below the forum title in index page.

Can I know how do I create it? Is it because of the theme?

example:
    http://carigold.com/portal/forums/index.php

Thanks very much.

There is an option in ACP > Options > Forum (something or rather). Sorry, my site is down so can't be exact right this second. The option asks how many levels your forums would like to display. Currently it will be 0 and you'll need to change it to 1 or whatever depending how many category levels you want to show on the main forum page.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Matt! Its in admin panel>Settings>Forum Listings Display Options

Do you how to show an icon before the sub-forum link like the website above?

thanks very much

Comment

images/statusicon/subforum_old-48.png

Replacing this image with whatever image you want should do it (or atleast this is the image my forum is using). When I looked at the image location on the site example you showed me, it was actually a different image but I guess this depends on your settings for showing sub-forums. Best way is to use the defaults to start, once they're showing... right click on the image, go to properties and it'll show you what location it is grabbing the image from. Then just insert your new image using that file name into the same location.
        sigpic

Comment

Hi Matt, Thanks very much for your reply

My last question.

Hi Matt, I would like to know how to show my subforum links in list format in forum index page and show latest 5 forum posts in the last Posts column.
          Exactly like the site in the example.

Example of what I mean:

Forum A
          [icon] Sub-Forum A1 _______________Last post topic no4
          [icon] Sub-Forum A2 _______________ Last post topic no3
          [icon] Sub-Forum A3 _______________Last post topic no2
          [icon] Sub-Forum A4 _______________Last post topic no1

Thanks very much again!
          Last edited by jamiesc; Sun 9 May '10, 6:38am.

Comment

Hmm, that one is a little out of my depth. I'm sure someone else will be able to answer it for you.. Whether or not it's possible or how you go about doing it. Could possibly be a mod for it over on vbulletin.org as well.
            sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X