Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Recent blogs, comments, forum posts and articles missing

I have VB 4 publishing L4.
    All the recent entries in the widget boxes are missing suddenly.

Another question, why are some article comment boxes missing as well?

Thanks in advance.

iuiiiyuui ui ui uyu ui u

Comment

Just for testing purpose

Comment

What actually multi quote option do?

Comment

hgh g g ghj ghjghj ghj hgj h j

Comment

jh hjkj hkj hk hjkh

Comment

What kind of human are you? Why the hell are testing on my thread with so many posts? This jerk is extremely annoying

Comment

It's difficult to answer the question, but here are some possibilities:
                1) If you are using search-based widgets then missing content in "recent" widget usually means search isn't working. If you are using queued index updates make sure you have a queue processor running. Otherwise turn off queued index updates (admincp > settings > options > message searching options) and do a reindex now (admincp > maintenance > update counters > rebuild search index). If that doesn't work, and you know there should be something in the widgets, check the widget configuration, clear cms cache, refresh the page, and then create a support ticket.
                2) for comments- make sure comments are enabled and the article is published, and the comments forum is set in admincp to a publicly accessible forum.
                Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X