• Show
Clear All

• trzepiz
    replied
    ok thx for help,

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    I would guess it could be modified. I don't know if the last postid is available for use - if not, then you will need to add it to the query. Then you will need to add it to the url also. If you need help with this, the place to post is over on vbulletin.org, the modification site.

Leave a comment:

• trzepiz
    replied
    I understand, that it can be changed? Maybe a change in the code?. I would like to Last>> button go to last post on last page.

edit: //
    I do not remember if I set the version 4.0.1 some changes. Maybe it has changed the previous admin. Before upgrade the Last>> button go to the last post on the last page - I'm sure

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    I have a 4.0.1 test site and a 4.0.3 test site and it is exactly the same on both of them for me using the default skin. The only things passed via POST is the threadid and page number. There is no postid passed, so it doesn't tell the page what post to go to.

Leave a comment:

• trzepiz
    replied
    before, the Last>> button go to the last post on the last page. Now go to the first post on the last page.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    I don't understand this... if you click on the "Last>>" button, you are supposed to be taken to the last page. That is what it is supposed to do.

Leave a comment:

• trzepiz
    replied
    Sorry. Wrong topic. It's about button - [Last] page, not the [Last] post

Leave a comment:

• trzepiz
    started a topic [Forum] Button [Last] post

Button [Last] post

Hi,

After the upgrade to 4.0.3 PL1, click Last leads to the last page but not to the last post. How can I change this? I think that will be required for interference in the VB code. Can anyone help?
    Attached Files