No announcement yet.

Add a new template below another one and interact with it by variables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Add a new template below another one and interact with it by variables

Hi all!
    I need to add some templates below other templates, like I want add a template (for example) below ad_navbar_below and I want exchange informations and variables with some my plugins.

How can I do?

I tried following and adapt the articles about the navbar but it doesn't goes.

There are various ways you could do it, but the place to ask for help with this is over on vbulletin.org, the modification site.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

no one solves my trouble

Comment

But there isn't any vbulletin DEVELOPER manual? only a user manual?

Comment

This isn't the correct site for this. As I stated, vbulletin.org, the modification site, is the place for this. And honestly, writing a tutorial about how to write a modification would be near impossible since things can be done so many different ways. The best thing to do is to find a modification that does something similar to what you want and download it and look at how the developer did it. That's how I learned, and I'd guess a high percentage of the other developers learned that way also.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X