RSS problem with CMS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] RSS problem with CMS?

Hello, I don´t know if it´s a problem. In twitterfeed.com when I put this url: http://www.Mywebsitename.com/ajax.ph...s=120&count=10 I don´t see nothing in my twitter.
    I want to see all the news of the CMS
    sigpic

Looking at the code, it doesn't look like sectionid is a valid variable to pass. Try removing it. (I believe nodeid is the proper variable to use if you need to use one.)

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Nothing, white page in RSS
      sigpic

Comment

And can guests see your cms?

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

Yes, all can see the RSS, but when I send to Twitterfeed in Twitter I don´t see the updates
          sigpic

Comment

Then that sounds like an issue with twitterfeed.

Comment

I just setup my twitterfeed last night and it's working a treat to both twitter and facebook. Did you set the output on each individual feed you setup? I made that mistake the first time around thinking once I'd set it up on my first feed, that it would carry through but that's not the case. Have to select every single time.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                I just setup my twitterfeed last night and it's working a treat to both twitter and facebook. Did you set the output on each individual feed you setup? I made that mistake the first time around thinking once I'd set it up on my first feed, that it would carry through but that's not the case. Have to select every single time.
                Can you explain me better? What I have to do exactly? Thanks!
                sigpic

Comment

Please
                  sigpic

Comment

Lynne, I've just re-read TheMac's issue and realised I read it wrong the first time. Twitterfeed.com works fine for me when I'm pulling threads from different forums through to either twitter or facebook by using the RSS feed buttons on each forum. Like TheMac, when he and I both click on the RSS feed for our CMS's, we both get a blank page (internet explorer can not show this feed) which makes me believe it's something wrong with vbulletin opposed to the twitterfeed site. Your right, it doesn't seem to be a valid feed though this is what we're getting back from Vbulletin.

Can anyone else confirm if they're experiencing the same issue with their CMS RSS feed please?
                    sigpic

Comment

I can see my cms feed just fine in firefox. (I can't comment about either of yours since no one has posted a link.) If you can see it fine in firefox, but not IE, then I would say this is a bug and should be entered into the bug tracker.

Comment

This is my feed, I can see in Firefox:

http://www.foroiphone.com/ajax.php?d...s=120&count=10
                        sigpic

Comment

I can see it too. If you can't see it in IE (I'm on a Mac, so I can't test that), then I would put it in the bug tracker.

Comment

Already in the bug tracker it would appear.

TheMac: In the mean time, you can go for this work around.
                            http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...64#post1972364

Worked for me, well to a point. Moving in the right direction though. Be interested to know if yours works fine after applying this change.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Matt!
                              sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X