X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kerkukyurdumuz
    replied
    I did not get that

Hi again and thanks for your support so long !!

But you are speaking about tags when adding a thread, i didnt use html tags, i used the Vbulletin codes to center the thread...

Here is the tags in my thread:

And here you see the whole thread is placed on the left side, not in the center:

Help please...this problem will kill me, everything is ok on my board except this one

Best Regards
    Nyks4ever

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    You have this right before your image there:
    <div align="center">

And no closing tag to that center tag. That is why everything is staying centered.

Leave a comment:

• kerkukyurdumuz
    replied
    Here is the link to my board !!1

Hi Lynne !!!

Here is my board which is installed fresh today and without editing or adding any plugins:
    http://turkmennetwork.com/vforum/

Here is the thread which i added to test it:
    http://turkmennetwork.com/vforum/sho...afta-s%FCrecek

I hope you will help me, i dont need to much on my board, just a nice look of the threads.

Best Regards
    Nyks4ever

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Can we get a link to the site. I can't tell what that is an image of. It isn't default vbulletin, that's for sure.

Leave a comment:

• kerkukyurdumuz
    replied
    Sorry for my bad english, i have editied my reply to your answer. I hope someone can help me with this problem ? Its really a strange problem, because the thread is placed on the left side even if i set the whole thread on the CENTER, this happening right after fresh installation of VB4.

Thanks for your support !

With Best Regards
    Nyks4ever

Leave a comment:

• Jacob_ITAPros
    replied
    Whoa hey stand down there hotshot. Did not someone read the second post?

Leave a comment:

• kerkukyurdumuz
    replied
    Thanks Jacob_ITAPros for your quick answer but i installed Vb4 again today but the thread layout is still on the left.

Anyone who can help me with this ?

Best Regards
    Nyks4Ever
    Last edited by kerkukyurdumuz; Mon 3 May '10, 9:34am. Reason: Bad translating for my problem

Leave a comment:

• Jacob_ITAPros
    replied
    Since this appears vastly different than what I'd expect to see from even what a mod would offer it's hard to tell what's going on. Have you recently installed a mod that may have caused this? Modified a template? Have you tried using an object spy such as Firebug for Firefox to inspect the elements on the page and search out the code in the template search area?

Leave a comment:

• kerkukyurdumuz
    started a topic [Forum] Problem with thread layout :(

Problem with thread layout :(

Hi !!!

First of all, i want to thank Vbulletin for this nice job, and i want you to help me resolving my problem on my board. I have only one problem with the layout of the Topic/post. When i add new thread/topic i get the whole topic/thread on the left side, not in the middle/center of the thread area.

How can i fix this, anyone who can help me?

Here is a screenshot of my problem:
    http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/8982/adszalq.jpg

Best Regards
    Nyks4ever
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X