Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Problem with thread layout :(

Hi !!!

First of all, i want to thank Vbulletin for this nice job, and i want you to help me resolving my problem on my board. I have only one problem with the layout of the Topic/post. When i add new thread/topic i get the whole topic/thread on the left side, not in the middle/center of the thread area.

How can i fix this, anyone who can help me?

Here is a screenshot of my problem:
    http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/8982/adszalq.jpg

Best Regards
    Nyks4ever

Since this appears vastly different than what I'd expect to see from even what a mod would offer it's hard to tell what's going on. Have you recently installed a mod that may have caused this? Modified a template? Have you tried using an object spy such as Firebug for Firefox to inspect the elements on the page and search out the code in the template search area?
    Jacob
    IT Automation Professionals
    www.ITAutomationPros.com
    [email protected]

Comment

Thanks Jacob_ITAPros for your quick answer but i installed Vb4 again today but the thread layout is still on the left.

Anyone who can help me with this ?

Best Regards
      Nyks4Ever
      Last edited by kerkukyurdumuz; Mon 3 May '10, 9:34am. Reason: Bad translating for my problem

Comment

Whoa hey stand down there hotshot. Did not someone read the second post?
        Jacob
        IT Automation Professionals
        www.ITAutomationPros.com
        [email protected]

Comment

Sorry for my bad english, i have editied my reply to your answer. I hope someone can help me with this problem ? Its really a strange problem, because the thread is placed on the left side even if i set the whole thread on the CENTER, this happening right after fresh installation of VB4.

Thanks for your support !

With Best Regards
          Nyks4ever

Comment

Can we get a link to the site. I can't tell what that is an image of. It isn't default vbulletin, that's for sure.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Here is the link to my board !!1

Hi Lynne !!!

Here is my board which is installed fresh today and without editing or adding any plugins:
              http://turkmennetwork.com/vforum/

Here is the thread which i added to test it:
              http://turkmennetwork.com/vforum/sho...afta-s%FCrecek

I hope you will help me, i dont need to much on my board, just a nice look of the threads.

Best Regards
              Nyks4ever

Comment

You have this right before your image there:
                <div align="center">

And no closing tag to that center tag. That is why everything is staying centered.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I did not get that

Hi again and thanks for your support so long !!

But you are speaking about tags when adding a thread, i didnt use html tags, i used the Vbulletin codes to center the thread...

Here is the tags in my thread:

And here you see the whole thread is placed on the left side, not in the center:

Help please...this problem will kill me, everything is ok on my board except this one

Best Regards
                  Nyks4ever

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X