images in signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] images in signature

Images in signature do not display. I turned them on in the user group settings but they still do not display, am I missing something?

thanks.

Do you have the "Show Signatures" and "Show Images" checkboxes ticked, found under Settings -> General Settings -> Thread Display Options
    If you read it online, it must be true.

Comment

Am I missing something, Cause the only options that I have are:
      Setting->Options->Thread Display Options
      or
      Setting->Options->General Settings

and in either of those I do not have any options to "Show Signatures" or "Show Images".

Thanks!

Comment

No. I'm not talking about settings in the AdminCP.

These settings are configurable by each member logged into the forum. "Settings" used to be "UserCP in older versions.

Look for those settings while viewing your forum. For example, on this site you'll see the link to "Settings" in the top right-hand side of the page.

Comment

I have a signature setup and it is not displaying in any posts.

Comment

Can you see text in signatures but not images? Or are you seeing no signatures at all?

Have you made a new post since you added the signature? A new signature will not show up in old posts that didn't have "Show your signature" checked at the original time of posting.

Comment

So if you reply to a post it doesnt show? But if you create a new thread it does show.. well I guess that is fine.. Thanks for your help!!

Comment

Well, thought we had this fixed but...
                Any text loaded as a signature displays in forums and elsewhere fine but no image will display in forums. They do however display in the user cp so I know they are uploading

Please help

Comment