Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to reduce the outer margins of the cms page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] How to reduce the outer margins of the cms page?

How do I reduce the outer margins of the cms page in the best way? The margin to the left and right of the content on the page are way too big. I would like to set the margins to be about the same size as on the Forum and Group pages.

Where can I set this? In the CSS? In the grid settings? Templates?

in the admin CP, go to styles and templates, then style manager, then in the dropdown on the right side, click "Stylevars" then search for doc_margin

There ya go ^_^

Comment

Sorry, but that is not what I am after. doc_margin is for changing the margin between the browser edges and the main vbulletin container. I am already running vbulletin with a fixed width of 1024.

I want to change the margins on the CMS page, between the left and right edge of each sidebar and the edges of the white background, if you understand what I mean. I want the same margin on my CMS page as I have on my forum page. I.e. about 15 pixels wide instead of about 30 pixels wide, as is the default margins on the CMS page, oddly enough.

EDIT: I found the solution, in this thread:
      http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?336063
      Last edited by Legionary; Sat 1 May '10, 5:06am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X