Clear All

• EastonHockey
    replied
    In this setting, I had 300 :P

Leave a comment:

• Jo-Ann
    replied
    Louis,

Thanks for posting that fix. It was driving my members crazy and the fix worked like a charm.

Jo-Ann

Leave a comment:

• EastonHockey
    replied
    Did you fix the problem with the text, the same problem as I have? This problem I have never seen before. I use 4.0 i January then I buy vbulletin and later a took 3.8.4 because I like the main css. But yesterday I went back to 4.0.3 and then came the problem. And I do not know where the setting is to change this. I will be going crazy sooner or later on the problem. It is not a big problem directly, certainly easy to arrange for the person who knows.

Leave a comment:

• LouisB
    replied
    I've got the same problem after i've just used the recent security patch for 4.0.3.

Edit: fixed my problem by changing the stylevar ad_post_maxWidth to 0.
    Last edited by LouisB; Fri 30th Apr '10, 10:51am.

Leave a comment:

• EastonHockey
    replied
    Now, I have tried to find the problem, but without success. I registered a user and tried to write a post with the text and became completely normal, all the way to the edge. But when I write a post, its stop in the middle. Where is the problem? Why stop the text in the middle for me but not to other user?

See here:
    http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5300/14048285.jpg

Leave a comment:

• EastonHockey
    started a topic [Forum] change the width on the text in threads

change the width on the text in threads

Hello!

When you write posts in my forums and publishes the post, the text ends in the middle, as you can see on the picture. Why does the text end in the middle and not at the red line?

Where can I find the setting where I can change so the text goes to the edge and then begin on a new line?

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8921/75280557.jpg