Reply with Quote misalignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Reply with Quote misalignment

This seems to happen in FireFox, but not in Safari. I have not tested this in Internet Explorer.

This only happens when the following conditions are met:

a) This occurs only when the "Edit" button is present. Meaning the post being mine, or when I am logged in with an Admin account.

b) This occurs only when I enabled the sidebar.

c) This problem does not occur on my large 24" monitor, with appropriate 1920x**** resolution. however, it does occur on my laptop with a 13" monitor and lower resolution.

d) This problem also occurs on my Android powered cell phone that obviously too has a much lower resolution.

I am using vB 4.0.3

And this occurrence is not just on my forum, I have noticed the same problem on other vBulletin 4 forums. Sometimes just the "+" icon and not the "Reply with Quote" text is moved to the next line.

Here are some example from other vB4 forums where I have noticed the same problem when the same conditions are met:

Any thoughts?
    Is this a known bug?
    Last edited by ps2wiz; Mon 26 Apr '10, 7:48pm.

Does it also happen when you revert the template back to default?

If so, lodge it along with notes of screen resolution used etc. in the Bug Tracker so that the devs can test it at smaller sizes.
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Yes, it still does.

i will open up a bug report, thanks.

Comment

And yes, it seems to be a confirmed vBulletin bug:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...?issueid=37605

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X