Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CMS] Fatal error: Call to undefined function handle_bbcode_cardlink_quick() in /home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] [CMS] Fatal error: Call to undefined function handle_bbcode_cardlink_quick() in /home

I am getting the following error when I try to go to the CMS Home page. I am running vB 4.0.2 and will be upgrading very soon to 4.0.3. I just haven't gotten around to it.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function handle_bbcode_cardlink_quick() in /home/magicdec/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 1356

I believe this is because of a deck link / deck tagging bbcode installed. Does anyone know how I can prevent this error but still keep my deck link and card link bbcode? He's the bbcode:

MagicDeckVortex
    Last edited by MagicDeckVortex; Sat 1 May '10, 12:47pm.
    Owner and webmaster of www.magicdeckvortex.com

Thats not a stock peice of code and is from a third party addon.

Comment

But I would like to keep the deck and card tagging for the entire forum. it works just fine in the Forum. But locks up the CMS. How can I stop it from locking up the CMS? Or am I not understanding what you are talking about. Can you not help me because its from an add on by someone non affiliated with vB? If so, where would you suggest I get help. I'm desperate to get this corrected. Thanks.

NOTE: I upgraded to vB4.0.3PL1, and now I'm getting the following errors when going to the content.php (CMS Home)

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/packages/vbcms/widget/recentcmscomments.php on line 319

Fatal error: Call to undefined function handle_bbcode_cardlink_quick() in /home/magicdec/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 1565
      MagicDeckVortex
      Last edited by MagicDeckVortex; Mon 26 Apr '10, 5:13am.
      Owner and webmaster of www.magicdeckvortex.com

Comment

Zachery is saying he can't help you and I can't help you because this code came from someone other than vBulletin. We can't tell you where to get support because we don't know what the code is, whether it's supported, and if so how to get support. If you knew where you got the deck and card tagging system from then you know (at least better than we do) where to get support.
        Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X