Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kurtbarker
    replied
    Yeah I know it's minor. It's just one of those little things that I was curious about.

At least I know it's nothing i'm doing wrong.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Ramsesx
    replied
    To be sure you could view as guest the member list and check with another browser on who's online how it's looking. But at all this is a minor issue you can live with.

Leave a comment:

• kurtbarker
    replied
    Thanks mate, I logged out and I could view it as a guest.

However i've seen another 'guest' try to view it and still gets the same error message. Maybe it's just throwing the error message up but it's not really happening?

I'm running 4.0.0 PL1. I'm not active at the moment so can't upgrade to the stable version.

Leave a comment:

• Ramsesx
    replied
    Allright, I checked this again on a 3.8 forum and 4.0 forum, if I select "can View Member Info" to yes I can see the member list, if I select "no" I can't.
    Have you tried to access by yourself the memberlist as an unregistered? Have you really looked at the unregistered usergroup? Maybe you looked at the registered users by accident?
    If this still not works it may be an error on your installation or bug and you should open a support ticket.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• kurtbarker
    replied
    Originally posted by Ramsesx View Post
    acp > usergroups > edit unregistered users > General Permissions (can View Member Info)
    acp > usergroups > edit unregistered users > Calendar Permissions (Can View Others' Events)
    I'm still getting guests that can't view the Member List, they get that error symbol beside their name, and that 'Can View Member Info' setting was already set to yes before I made this thread.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ramsesx
    replied
    acp > usergroups > edit unregistered users > General Permissions (can View Member Info)
    acp > usergroups > edit unregistered users > Calendar Permissions (Can View Others' Events)

Leave a comment:

• kurtbarker
    started a topic [Forum] Allowing guests to view member list

Allowing guests to view member list

Hey guys,

Just wondering what permission I need to set to allow guests to view the member list, and events?

Thanks,
    Kurt