X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENF
    replied
    Originally posted by Firestar.CHKN View Post
    Ok, I'm an idiot. Logged a ticket, and 10 minutes later, VB support shows me why I'm an idiot. I completely missed the Active buttons

Sorry!
    It happens, no need to feel like an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• Firestar.CHKN
    replied
    Ok, I'm an idiot. Logged a ticket, and 10 minutes later, VB support shows me why I'm an idiot. I completely missed the Active buttons

Sorry!

Leave a comment:

• Firestar.CHKN
    replied
    ok, I just set up Paypal as a payment method. I tested the connection, and it worked fine. However, I still don't have any paid subscription link under my UserCP (settings/my account).

This is really weird.

Leave a comment:

• Firestar.CHKN
    replied
    Thanks for your help in any case! Really appreciate it

I'm hoping someone will be able to answer this.

Leave a comment:

• ENF
    replied
    Originally posted by Firestar.CHKN View Post
    ok, but we don't want to receive payments that way. We want to use internet transfers to do the payments. In USA, they call it wire transfers, I think.
    Understood - herein lies the problem then. So, none of the current API's available will suit your needs?

This goes outside the scope of my knowledge of the subscription system. I'm not sure how you could set it up to accomplish your desired interface.

Someone else may have done this already and you could possibly talk to someone over at http://www.vbulletin.org for a possible modification.

Sorry I could not help you further at this time.

Leave a comment:

• Firestar.CHKN
    replied
    ok, but we don't want to receive payments that way. We want to use internet transfers to do the payments. In USA, they call it wire transfers, I think.

Leave a comment:

• ENF
    replied
    How about the payment API setup? Did you setup a payment system?

I ran a quick test and if the Payment API is not setup, the Subscription option does not appear in the UserCP.

Leave a comment:

• Firestar.CHKN
    replied
    Thanks for the reply!

However, I don't have a paid subscriptions in there. I see the My Account, but I've only got:

Edit Email and Password
    General Settings
    Edit Connections
    Edit Ignore List

That's it. Then it's Networking.

I've tried this with my admin account, as well as a normal test account with normal registered user permissions. I've checked subscription permissions too, and everyone has access to all the paid subscriptions, except for the users awaiting email confirmation and users awaiting moderation.

Any clues as to what might be wrong?

Leave a comment:

• ENF
    replied
    Yes, there is a UserCP... on VB4 -- it's at the top right of the screen "Settings".

Settings -> My Account -> Paid Subscriptions

(My Account is located in the list of options on the left side of the screen on default VB installs.)

Leave a comment:

• Firestar.CHKN
    started a topic [Forum] Stupid question regarding paid subscriptions

Stupid question regarding paid subscriptions

Hi Everyone,

I bought VB 4 a couple of days ago, and want to set up a new forum on it. I've created subscriptions in the AdminCP, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out where to find it from a user point of view. How would a user purchase a paid subscription? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I did read the manual, but all I can find is a small box on this page, which states it's on the UserCP, but there is no more UserCP...