X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Sonata
    replied
    Hi,

1-upload all files in'upload' folder to your forum root which supposed to be 'forum/' or 'vb/ .
    2-right click on customVID and give it CHMOD 777 to all files and folder inside it.
    3-upload xml file' product-media.xml' go to Admin cpanel , manage plugin, add/import plugin then locate that xml file and click import
    4-give permission too which usersgruop can upload video albums

I hope that helps

Winter Sonata

Leave a comment:

• Destron
    replied
    They're going to delete this thread misterwaterfall, you have to ask for assistance on vbulletin.org or if you prefer you can pm me I have done those steps in the past.

Leave a comment:

• misterwaterfalli
    started a topic [Forum] Someone Please Help!

Someone Please Help!

I am trying to add a video album onto my website and i have downloaded the media library file and it gives me these steps but im not sure what they mean
    1. Upload all the files in the "upload" directory of the attached zip file to your forum root.
    2. CHMOD the /customVID directory and all directories within it to full read/write/execute 777.
    3. Import the product file called "product-media.xml" in the Product Manager of vBulletin.
    4. Set your usergroup permissions and media library settings in your administration control panel.
    Any help or if someone could give me clear step by step advice it would be most helpful
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X