Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] 2 column layout

Hi Guys

I want a two column layout, a menu on the far right and only article sections taking up both the left and middle, however the control only allows me to have 3 Column-Fixed-Liquid-Fixed.

How can I get around this?

Thanks

Originally posted by aaronater View Post
    Hi Guys

I want a two column layout, a menu on the far right and only article sections taking up both the left and middle, however the control only allows me to have 3 Column-Fixed-Liquid-Fixed.

Thanks
    Do you have the defaults grids?

Comment

Hey,

the problem was an older version of vB 4. The update has fixed, sorry and thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronater View Post
        Hi Guys

Thanks
        If I read your post right, you can create a new 2-column grid in grid manager, say 50-50, with a sidebar to the right, which will allow you to choose the fixed width of your far-right column (sidebar).

Comment

one you create this 2 column grid ....how do you let the forum know to use it instead of the default grid ?
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Visit India's technology discussion forum at TechCentral.in

Comment