No announcement yet.

No Adsense showing after fresh install of 4.03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also have this problem. I installed a fresh 4.0.3 and there is no adsense injection. Accounts ok. When I place an adsense ad manualy it works fine. The accounts are associated. I'm using an existing google account.

Comment

same problem with mine.... waiting for the solution.......

Comment

The solution I gave on page one of this thread. Click back and see what I did.

The problem only occurs on upgrade it seems, not continuous with this version, just the upgrade process screws it up temporarily till you fix it..

Comment

So let me get this right we have to add the adsense code to the add manager? I thought they were injected. So all the intergration thing does is add ad slots to full?

The docs are a little light in the google adsenes intergration if thats the case. They just mention linking the accounts and switching it on and nothing about adding the code manually.

Comment

I've tried disassociating / reassociating Google account - but with no success.

I do hope IB respond on this soon as IP.B are imminently to release a new version with advert support built in (missing so far). That is becoming a tempting option.

Comment

Working...
            X