Problems, problems, problems :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Problems, problems, problems :(

I have had a lot of questions from my members asking why some of my edit buttons and picture posts have a red X and why my edit options buttons have double writing on them.

I have figured out that IE, Chrome and Opera browsers seem to conflict with my board, but FireFox works fine.....Any suggestions on this one please guys as i can't expect all my members to download firefox just to allow the site to work

The double/overlapped writing on my edit posts buttons are now starting to annoy my members and i can't for the life of me figure out how it happened or how to change it back?

Again any help with these would be gratefully received.

Many thanks Cass

You might want to post a link or some screenshots - One version of IE annihilates my CMS but all other versions or IE, Chrome, etc. are rendering the site ummm.. acceptable

Comment

Which release are you referring to? I'm hoping v4.03 addressed the browser issues.
      WestCoastGearHeads.com vb 4.1.10

Comment

A link to your site where the problems are occuring, a list of browsers that are expircing the problem, and screenshots would all be very handy.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X