Lower 'Reply to thread' button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Lower 'Reply to thread' button

Before 4.0.3 I'm pretty sure there was a 'Reply to Thread' button after the last post in a thread.

It seems to have gone missing now.

Is it just me?

Not just you, tested with MSIE mine is missing also, but only on that browser.

Comment

Did you ever figure this out for IE people?

Comment

We are seeing the same issue, has anyone logged it as a bug ?
        Webmaster - Mustang Owners Club of Great Britain

Comment

It seems to only impact older versions of IE (I can only say for sure on IE7)

Which explains why I didn't notice until I was at work.

I didn't bother raising it as a bug, now that I know it's an IE issue.

Comment

I am missing it on my board too. And Only on my Window 7 system running IE 8.0.7600.16385......on my older systems (vista, and xp) it shows.
            On the win7 system, it shows up on chrome. I have found quite a few differences in how my board looks on different browsers, it's driving me crazy.LOL

Anyone found a solution yet?

Comment

Just checked mine, win7 ie8, no problem. Running 4.0.3 pl1

Comment

Yes we are running 4.0.3 pl1 also....which version of IE 8 are you running....is it the .7600 too?

Comment

My members are starting to have this problem as well. Im still in the process of finding out what OS they are using and Browsers but it seems to be a trend

Comment

Just checked using IE8 and using 4.0.4 no issues can see it just fine.

Comment

i should mention im using 4.0.3

I happen to be using IE 8 and Windows Vista and have no problems seeing the button...but like I said...some of my users are missing the bottom button only and Im still in the process of finding out what OS they are using and Browser/version.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X