A couple of cosmetic bugs - please fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] A couple of cosmetic bugs - please fix

vB/IB please fix these couple of cosmetic bugs, they have existed all throughout v4 and they are simple fixes which you just keep ingnoring.

I tried to log this in the bug tracker but it would not let me upload images, only allows for me to add an image via URL.

Please see attached images for details, and if you could get this in the bug tracker, great.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Users Online.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	3715603 Click image for larger version

Name:	Subscriptions.jpg
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	3715604
    sigpic
    - Computer Hardware & Software Tech Support Forum - & Maternal Online | Pregnancy & Parenting Portal

The first issue has already been reported:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...?issueid=37407

The 2nd issue doesn't seem to be an issue at all to me:
    If you bring the right header to the same level as the navigation on the left side the folder navigation would look out of place

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas View Post
      The first issue has already been reported:
      http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...?issueid=37407

The 2nd issue doesn't seem to be an issue at all to me:
      If you bring the right header to the same level as the navigation on the left side the folder navigation would look out of place
      How so? The Subscription button would then be inline with the Settings title just like everywhere else on the site, that makes sense to me.

It currently looks out of place and unfinished.
      sigpic
      - Computer Hardware & Software Tech Support Forum - & Maternal Online | Pregnancy & Parenting Portal

Comment

The text above it is what is aligned to the top of the left column. You could find the template/css that controls the page and make adjustments to it to suite you.

Comment

Take a look again, its nowhere near aligned to the top left column, plus I dont wish to edit templates/css in order to correct this design error.

Name:	Subscriptions2.jpg
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	3678483

This needs to be rectified.
          sigpic

Comment

I mean how hard is it to do this?

Name:	Subscriptions3.jpg
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	3678484

Dont you think this better?
            sigpic

Comment

At least to me this looks really strange (I'd even say wrong).

There is no single page that has anything else than the breadcrumb on the same x-Position as the breadcrumb.

Comment

Originally posted by iMatt View Post
                I mean how hard is it to do this?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44444[/ATTACH]

Dont you think this better?
                That's one of the really nice things about vBulletin. If YOU don't like how something looks, you're able to go in and change it. However, just because one person thinks it's off, another may not. So individual modifications are encouraged to fall into line with how the owner of the site feels it should look. Just don't assume that everyone thinks the same way.
                I drank WHAT?! - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by Biker View Post
                  That's one of the really nice things about vBulletin. If YOU don't like how something looks, you're able to go in and change it. However, just because one person thinks it's off, another may not. So individual modifications are encouraged to fall into line with how the owner of the site feels it should look. Just don't assume that everyone thinks the same way.
                  I do agree with you but come on, you dont think it looks out of place? I am not a coder and nor is majority of vBulletin customers. I simply want a stable, feature rich, completed product straight out of the box.

Below is a screenshot from the UserCP, its all inline and looks like the way it should.

Name:	UserCP.jpg
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	3678486
                  sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X