Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boro_boy
    replied
    I have just uploaded the files again (vbulletin 4.0.3) and its working, it may have been because I was uploading the files using my mobile broadband with t-mobile, i'm sure they compress everything somehow!! Anyway just got home, uploaded all the files again with my home broadband and everything works !!

Leave a comment:

• boro_boy
    replied
    This is annoying me I just can't see what the problem is!!

Leave a comment:

• Bacon Butty
    replied
    This happened to me.

To fix I went into Style Manager -> Edit Templates -> header.

Down the left of 'header' is a link that says 'Show Default'. For some reason, the template revert never carried over the FB bit so copy and paste the default template over the header and it should appear, it did for me.

Leave a comment:

• ndL
    replied
    doesnt work on default theme also.... something went wrong, did everything step by step, image does not show

Leave a comment:

• XShava
    replied
    I use 4.0.3 in test forum. First fb not work. Then i but password off little time, then fb working and i but password on.

Work now default theme, but not work custom theme.

Leave a comment:

• CEO254
    replied
    im having the same problem

Leave a comment:

• boro_boy
    started a topic [Forum] Facebook Connect shows NOTHING

Facebook Connect shows NOTHING

and its enabled, also i've set up my facebook connect page on facebook as shown in the vbulletin facebook connect video. But I don't get any image!! I have turned off all my plugins and even restored to a default style but nothing appears in the header!!!