Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cagbaazee
    replied
    I've got the same issue. Version 4.0.8.. any resolution to resolve it.... please

Leave a comment:

• TheBish
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul M View Post
    According to the bug report its something that only occurs in php 5.3, and simply needs a redundant line commenting out.
    Never mind... I see that there has been a fix since my last post. Thanks PaulM!
    Last edited by TheBish; Wed 14 Apr '10, 2:46pm.

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    According to the bug report its something that only occurs in php 5.3, and simply needs a redundant line commenting out.

Leave a comment:

• TheBish
    replied
    Is this an "error" or a "warning"? The two are clearly different and it does in fact say "warning". I ask because although I am receiving the same warning, my paypal subscriptions seem to be working fine. Meaning I can go in under a test user and go through the process without issue.

Make no mistake about it, I don't want warnings or errors. I am just wondering if you all are not able to pay through PayPal regardless of the warning.

Leave a comment:

• tehtide
    replied
    I've posted a bug report her: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...?issueid=37606 please add your exact details so that way we can get this moved along.

Leave a comment:

• djvinevibez
    replied
    any details on what the paypal issues are with 403?

Leave a comment:

• Mopar1973Man
    replied
    Well that hangs me for sure now... Now I got to wait till 4.0.4 for a update because I do use the paypal features on my site... (Shaking my head!)

Leave a comment:

• TimberFloorAu
    replied
    think its time to look at different forum platforms

Leave a comment:

• tehtide
    replied
    yep... I've got the same issue. Version 4.0.3

Leave a comment:

• TimberFloorAu
    replied
    26 hrs no reply

Leave a comment:

• TimberFloorAu
    started a topic [Forum] Paid Subscriptions

Paid Subscriptions

All was working well until we upgraded today to 4.0.2 v4

Now we get:

When testing communication: Warning: curl_setopt() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in [path]/includes/paymentapi/class_paypal.php on line 201

When a user tries to pay they get:
    Invalid Regular period. You must specify valid values for the A3, P3 and T3 parameters for a subscription.

Any suggestions