Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way yo display more than 20 threads in "What's New" Template?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Is there a way yo display more than 20 threads in "What's New" Template?

I'd like to extend 30 or 40 threads listing per page.

would also like to know this

Comment

I would also like "what's new" to behave in the same way as was possible under vB 3.x; it was more of a "recent posts", and would include your own threads or recent postings. These would be shown not as bold items since they were already read. Showing them however was very useful.

Comment

vboptions > search options > search results posts per page.

As for forum read marking, check what you have in vboptions > general settings > Thread/Forum Read Marking Type

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I have changed this setting and still only shows 20 threads

Comment

It's a bug - http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-6645 A temp fix is posted.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Interesting. There are bugs and then there are bugs. Isn't it unusual to have a specific function that does not do what it was built to accomplish? In fairness, I guess it sorta works - if you don't want more than the default 20.

I mean "bugs" are usually unintended consequences of something done constructively.
              nakedanvil
              Last edited by nakedanvil; Sun 21 Nov '10, 10:03pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X