Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Post user info on top

Hi,

How to display user info on top instead of the left of a thread or post?
    Can't find an answer by searching the forum and can't find an option in admin

Thanks,
    Davy
    www.emecstudios.com (studio) | MAXIMUS, passion for models. | MDO, when nature calls.

AdminCP -> Settings -> Options -> Style and Language Settings

Ensure Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template is set to No.
    I drank WHAT?! - Socrates

Comment

Great, I went through admin many times but never had a clue to go looking in that section.

It's a legacy thing then why is it turned on by default?

But I like the vertical colors better to have a clear table under your post, so I guess I have to edit the postbit?

Thanks,
      Davy
      www.emecstudios.com (studio) | MAXIMUS, passion for models. | MDO, when nature calls.

Comment

Many prefer the postbit_legacy look over the postbit. I feel the threads flow much nicer than breaking it up with user information at the beginning of each post.

Comment

...yes thats true, on second thoughts I am gonna stick with the legacy but just make the user bar smaller

Comment

...can't seem to make the user box smaller.

I tried the postbit_legacy, no luck.
            I tried the postbit.css but can't find a 200px value since in PS it shows to be 200px width.

What exactly do I adjust to make the user info box smaller in postbit legacy mode?

Thanks,
            Davy

Comment

If I recall, that area is dynamic. In other words, it expands and shrinks based on the info that is shown. As far as actually modifying the size of that region, I've never done it. One of the few things I've pretty much left untouched over the years.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X