• Show
Clear All

• [Forum] No smiles

Wh would this happen?

How does it get fixed?

Thank you

http://www.inspectpa.com/phpbb/misc.php?do=showsmilies

AdminCP -> Smilies -> Add New Smilie

Select Add New Smilies under the Multiple Smilies section. Check those that are missing in the list and add them. Should fix you right up.
    I drank WHAT?! - Socrates

Comment

I t hink I found the problem. The gifs themselves are either missing or misplaced

Comment

Whups! That would do it!

Comment

The best part is that I paid a company to install the software and convert my phpbb forum into it. Nothing but problems

Comment

You can up load the smilies to the appropriate directory on the server easily enough.

Comment

Just moved them over. The company I hired left them in the OLD folder and I moved them over. Glad I am spending my money the right way

Comment

Originally posted by jar546 View Post
                Just moved them over. The company I hired left them in the OLD folder and I moved them over. Glad I am spending my money the right way
                May I ask who that company was? For future reference, if you want to install a new vb it would be best to purchase the vb ''s installation service as like that you know that you will be in safe hands with the pros of the vb team.

Comment

I wanted to hire VB to do it but they would not migrate the old board into the new board. They would only install the new VB and then leave me hanging so I would have to hire someone to do the transfer anyway. I inquired ahead of time.

Comment

Originally posted by jar546 View Post
                    I wanted to hire VB to do it but they would not migrate the old board into the new board. They would only install the new VB and then leave me hanging so I would have to hire someone to do the transfer anyway. I inquired ahead of time.
                    Ah ok. I suggested about hiring vb because the other company you hired didn''t seem very professional to me from the things you described they did.

Anyway, glad to see that you fixed the smileys problem now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X