Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving Contact us, to top menu - help?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Forum] Moving Contact us, to top menu - help?

    I am trying to move the contact us at the footer up into the menu bar, but can't seem to find an easy way or even a way to do it. I have searched here and over at .org and can't seem to find a way to move it. Can anyone help me out? Sorry if this a dumb question!

    -Craig

    vb 4.0.2

  • #2
    You have to edit the navbar template(add the link) and to edit the footer template (to remove it)

    Comment


    • #3
      I am not sure what type of link to add into the Navbar as it seems to be a little more complicated then just adding a link into the navbar pointing to sendmessage.php page and it should appear as it's own button in the menu. Can anyone provide more details on what to put in the Navbar, I would great appreciate it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by craigthacrab View Post
        I am not sure what type of link to add into the Navbar as it seems to be a little more complicated then just adding a link into the navbar pointing to sendmessage.php page and it should appear as it's own button in the menu. Can anyone provide more details on what to put in the Navbar, I would great appreciate it.
        Where exactly in the navbar do you want it to appear?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by borbole View Post
          Where exactly in the navbar do you want it to appear?
          The last on the right? It doesn't really matter we just want it to be up at the top since it's the way our customers can contact us.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by craigthacrab View Post
            The last on the right? It doesn't really matter we just want it to be up at the top since it's the way our customers can contact us.
            Find and remove the following code from the fototer template:

            HTML Code:
            <vb:if condition="$show['contactus']"><li><a href="{vb:raw vboptions.contactuslink}" rel="nofollow" accesskey="9">{vb:rawphrase contact_us}</a></li></vb:if>
            Then at the navbar template find the following code:

            HTML Code:
            {vb:raw template_hook.navtab_end}
            Then after it add the following code:

            HTML Code:
            <vb:if condition="$show['contactus']">
            <li><a class="navtab" href="{vb:raw vboptions.contactuslink}" rel="nofollow" accesskey="9">{vb:rawphrase contact_us}</a></li>
            </vb:if>
            Let me know how it will go.

            Comment


            • #7
              Awesome borbole Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by craigthacrab View Post
                Awesome borbole Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out!
                You are most welcome. Glad to have been of help

                Comment

                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X