Forum Stats on the content.php page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Forum Stats on the content.php page

Is there a way to display the Forum Statistics on the front page of CMS (content.php)?

I tried to create a PHP Type Widget but the widget editor does NOT save the configuration that was put into it.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks

Lynne posted an "Active Users" Widget over at .org (it's great, I use it), but it's not a full stats widget. I'd like to see one of those myself

Comment

Thanks. I will check it out.

Comment

I'm able to figure out why the widget editor doesn't save when I configured. The PHP code I used from [WIDGET] Forum Stats has HTML table tags in it. When I took out those table tags everything works.

Comment

Originally posted by voktonia View Post
          I'm able to figure out why the widget editor doesn't save when I configured. The PHP code I used from [WIDGET] Forum Stats has HTML table tags in it. When I took out those table tags everything works.
          Are you sure the table, tr, and td tags are properly closed? Might seem a simple question but that can bugger things up big time.

Comment

I'm sure the table, tr, and td tags are closed properly because I didn't changed anything. I copied the whole php code right off [WIDGET] Forum Stats post. I installed Lynne's "Active Users" Widget you told me about and it works. I was wondering why the Forum Stats didn't. So I compared the two set codes. Forum Stats Widget has table tags and Active Users Widget does not. So I gave it a try by deleting the table tags from the Forum Stats code. The php code I put in the widget editor finally saved. So I'm good now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X