Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] HTML page as thread

Hi,

How is it possible to post a complete HTML page as thread?

I think about activating HTML, post the HTML page and deactivate HTML again.
    Also I noticed that vBulletin automatically adds black borders around my HTML table, how to remove those?

Thanks,
    Davy
    www.emecstudios.com (studio) | MAXIMUS, passion for models. | MDO, when nature calls.

activate HTML for your usergroup. (be careful with this)
    and make the HTML post
    -- Web Developer for hire
    ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

...yes, will do that but I guess having an html post and afterwards HTML disabled will still show the post and is perfectly safe right?
      www.emecstudios.com (studio) | MAXIMUS, passion for models. | MDO, when nature calls.

Comment

Originally posted by emecstudios View Post
        Hi,

How is it possible to post a complete HTML page as thread?

I think about activating HTML, post the HTML page and deactivate HTML again.
        Also I noticed that vBulletin automatically adds black borders around my HTML table, how to remove those?

Thanks,
        Davy
        I think once you deactivate HTML again, you lose it in your post (if I remember correctly, it seems I've tried this in the past).
        I allow HTML for TRUSTED admins in certain forums, because I figure if someone untrustworthy gets admin privileges I'm screwn anyway

Comment

You can make a usergroup and only add yourself to it
          -- Web Developer for hire
          ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

...well, then I better stick without HTML

Thanks,
            Davy

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X