no help

Leave a comment:

• ellinofatsa
    replied
    any help??????

Leave a comment:

• ellinofatsa
    replied
    sorry for my english bad my friend that is a big problem with that i dont now wat you say about tiket i only now that my forum is donw!!!

i have send a mesage i have give oll my pass admin and the problem is the same

can you help my ????

i am new here and i dond have any help

thang you for your time can you andersten what is the problem???

take please a look
    http://www.ellinofatsa.gr/forums/index.php

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    It seems like you are missing files. Try to reupload the vb files once again and see if that would help.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    No such file

why don't you open a support ticket if your site has been down 3 days?

The errors tell you what the problem is

Leave a comment:

• ellinofatsa
    replied
    now i fix that and i heve a new problem......whi that now????

my forum is down 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

look my new mesage now

Warning: require([path]/dbtech/infopanels/includes/hooks/init_startup.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]\includes\init.php(331) : eval()'d code on line 33

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums/dbtech/infopanels/includes/hooks/init_startup.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums\includes\init.php(331) : eval()'d code on line 33

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    Originally posted by ellinofatsa View Post
    thank you can you help my for that;

step to step

thank you again
    Rename the config.php.new file, inside the includes folder at the vb download package, to config.php. Then open it up with a php editor program and fill in the db infos accordingly. Then upload it inside the the includes folder at your forum directory and you should be all set.

Leave a comment:

• ellinofatsa
    replied
    thank you can you help my for that;

step to step

thank you again

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    Originally posted by ellinofatsa View Post
    take a look in to my forum i have 4,2vb

why this????

Warning: include(C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums/includes/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums\includes\class_core.php on line 3047

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums/includes/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums\includes\class_core.php on line 3047

Configuration: includes/config.php does not exist. Please fill out the data in config.php.new and rename it to config.php

any help???

i hope its now the place

As it says, you will have to recreate the config.php file and upload it inside the includes folder.

Leave a comment:

• ellinofatsa
    started a topic [Forum] url

url

take a look in to my forum i have 4,2vb

why this????

Warning: include(C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums/includes/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums\includes\class_core.php on line 3047

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums/includes/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums\includes\class_core.php on line 3047

Configuration: includes/config.php does not exist. Please fill out the data in config.php.new and rename it to config.php

any help???

i hope its now the place
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X