• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] url

take a look in to my forum i have 4,2vb

http://www.ellinofatsa.gr/forums/index.php

why this????

Warning: include(C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums/includes/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums\includes\class_core.php on line 3047

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums/includes/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums\includes\class_core.php on line 3047

Configuration: includes/config.php does not exist. Please fill out the data in config.php.new and rename it to config.php

any help???

i hope its now the place

Originally posted by ellinofatsa View Post
    take a look in to my forum i have 4,2vb

why this????

Warning: include(C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums/includes/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums\includes\class_core.php on line 3047

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums/includes/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums\includes\class_core.php on line 3047

Configuration: includes/config.php does not exist. Please fill out the data in config.php.new and rename it to config.php

any help???

i hope its now the place

As it says, you will have to recreate the config.php file and upload it inside the includes folder.

Comment

thank you can you help my for that;

step to step

thank you again

Comment

Originally posted by ellinofatsa View Post
        thank you can you help my for that;

step to step

thank you again
        Rename the config.php.new file, inside the includes folder at the vb download package, to config.php. Then open it up with a php editor program and fill in the db infos accordingly. Then upload it inside the the includes folder at your forum directory and you should be all set.

Comment

now i fix that and i heve a new problem......whi that now????

my forum is down 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

look my new mesage now

Warning: require([path]/dbtech/infopanels/includes/hooks/init_startup.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]\includes\init.php(331) : eval()'d code on line 33

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums/dbtech/infopanels/includes/hooks/init_startup.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\IIS_WEBSITES\ellinofatsa.www\forums\includes\init.php(331) : eval()'d code on line 33

Comment

No such file

why don't you open a support ticket if your site has been down 3 days?

The errors tell you what the problem is
            -- Web Developer for hire
            ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

It seems like you are missing files. Try to reupload the vb files once again and see if that would help.

Comment

sorry for my english bad my friend that is a big problem with that i dont now wat you say about tiket i only now that my forum is donw!!!

i have send a mesage i have give oll my pass admin and the problem is the same

can you help my ????

i am new here and i dond have any help

thang you for your time can you andersten what is the problem???

take please a look

Comment

any help??????

Comment

i have reupload oll the files 12 times.....nothing

no help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X