• Time
  • Show
Clear All

good deal

got it working

thanks a lot

Comment

Hello !

I have disabled the plugins via config.php, but I still can’t not access the forum or the administration panel I have tried looking up the line 27 in the config. Php but couldn’t understand where the problem is ! I get this single line now !
      Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /customers/biz7000.dk/biz7000.dk/httpd.www/turkformu/includes/config.php on line 27

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
        You say you removed every last plugin... do you mean plugins (from plugin manager page) or products (from manage products page) or both? There are two screens to remove them from. And, did you make sure to remove any files you uploaded for the product?
        I did'nt know that before
        منتديات درر العراق

Comment

so that means the forum is destroyed !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ruler68jg View Post
            so that means the forum is destroyed !!!!!
            Try rewriting your config.php file using an editor that is made for text editing. Or, put in a support ticket giving us the necessary information to edit your config.php file. You did something wrong when you edited it.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X