• dimitrios
    replied
    any pointer/advice/idea?

Leave a comment:

• dimitrios
    replied
    thanks, Biker..

nevertheless, my problem remains..!

First, I searched for php.ini but couldn't locate it. I have contacted my host and they say the php.ini is not something I am supposed to have access to because it affects all the server users!

They have changed the upload_tmp_dir variable to /tmp but I'm quite sure this doesn't point to my /tmp but to some other directory on the server.

( I did change the php mode to safe, btw. )

So, I'm stuck! I still cannot upload images into articles when I use the wysiwyg editor!

And when trying to follow the advice I see in this other thread, my provider tells me I can't mess with php.ini!

What do I do?!

Leave a comment:

• Biker
    replied
    Either the temporary upload directory isn't defined, or it has the wrong permissions. This thread should get you fixed up... http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...g-from-website

Leave a comment:

• dimitrios
    replied
    ( plz note that my domain name contains greek characters.. dunno whether this is of any importance.. )

Leave a comment:

• dimitrios
    started a topic [CMS] Problem with trying to get an image in an article

Problem with trying to get an image in an article

In this tutorial video Andrean is showing us how to create an article. First of all, I'd like to note that you have to use the wysiwyg editor or else you won't get to see the "upload an image from the computer" window (1:00).

Anyway, I figured it out myself and switched my editor to wysiwyg. Now, when I try to upload an image I get an error:

Code:
    [SecurityErrorEventType="SecurityError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2049"]
    When I use the other option and paste a url, I get yet another error:

Code:
    Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file.
    What's more, the first time, before switching to wysiwyg, I did manage to place an image in the article using the [ΙΜG] tag. Later, with wysiwyg and the image visible now, I tried to open the "image settings" window like shown in the video (1:18). I clicked on the image, I right-clicked, but nothing happened.

Does anybody know anything about all this?

thanx
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X