No announcement yet.

4.0.2 PL2 Password Reset Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When running PL4 script it says "Your vBulletin version does not appear to match with the version for which this script was created (version 4.0.2)."

But in admin control panel it says "Admin Control Panel (vBulletin 4.0.2 Patch Level 4)".

And yes, I changed my password and cannot login anymore.
    www.pakkotoisto.com

Comment

Thank you.
      Same issue fixed even though I am 100% sure that I ran the 4.0.2_salt upgrade and again when I installed 4.0.2pl4.

I edited salt from char(3) to char(30).
      Now it works.
      ...steven
      www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
      bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
      "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

Same problem over here,a lot off members can't login since the last up-date

Paul
        Live....

Comment

Starting to see the same issues here too. Change password and can no longer login.

Can I clear something up for myself here.....

I was on PL2 and had not run the salt script, i'd downloaded and installed the version which came without the script and I'd missed the announcement about the missing script. I downloaded the PL4 and decided to go straight to it from PL2 but the instructions were not very clear as to whether I had to run the upgrade.php script as usual or not or just upload the files. I should say that I've now run the salt script and my database shows a user salt field length of 30. Just need to know whether to now run the upgrade.php script.

Can anyone clarify this for me?

Jeff.
          Last edited by Smiler2009; Mon 29 Mar '10, 11:50am.

Comment

Just put back your includes files from vB4 before this PL4 and you'll be able to login.
            Latest Tech News in the World
            Кейс със снимка по поръчка

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X