Underline Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Underline Links

How do I remove the underline from forum category titles?

I wanted my forum and sub-forum names to be underlined links, and also when someone post a link, I want it to be underlined, so I enabled it under link_textdecoration. But that enables it for every link on the site!!

I also want to remove the underline from the New Thread, New Post buttons too. How to control the underline for these links separately?

Yes, only go to:

Admin cp - Styles & Templates - Style Manager then in the Main CCS of the slyle you choose, just put "none" or "underline" in the Text Decoration fields you like: Normal Links CSS, Visited Links CSS or Hover Links CSS

Comment

That doesnt work anymore. We need more link text-decoration control.

I don't want my forum categories titles underlined, just the forum titles, subforum titles, last post tread title, last post by username, and links in members posts.

Comment

There you have all the options to add or remove text decoration, font style, color and size in diferent parts of your forum.
        I try to help you, because that works for me and for many people but maybe you need exactly what you need remove ... good luck.

Comment

Admin cp - Styles & Templates - Style Manager then in the Main CCS of the slyle you choose
          That css don't work in 4.x anymore. It says that on the page too. There should be the option to do so in the stylevars for each, not just the entire site.

Comment

Ok, ok, i understand. It was my fault, because i did not read the title.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X