• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UnderEstimated
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael Biddle View Post
    In the threadbit template I am seeing:

HTML Code:
    {vb:rawphrase started_by_x_y_z_a, {vb:link member, {vb:raw thread}, null, 'postuserid', 'postusername'}, {vb:raw thread.postusername}, {vb:raw thread.startdate}, {vb:raw thread.starttime}}
    You should go into the phrase manager and edit the phrase (varname) named: started_by_x_y_z_a

To something like:

Code:
    <span class="label">Started by&nbsp;<a href="{1}" class="username understate" title="Started by {2}">{2}</a></span>

Arite Great that worked I left out Started by too as in previous version everyone knows what it is.

Can you tell me how I can I use html markup too like before it used to be musername now i dont know what it is :-s

Thank You

Leave a comment:

• extra pc
    replied
    yes i want do that too

Leave a comment:

• Michael Biddle
    replied
    In the threadbit template I am seeing:

HTML Code:
    {vb:rawphrase started_by_x_y_z_a, {vb:link member, {vb:raw thread}, null, 'postuserid', 'postusername'}, {vb:raw thread.postusername}, {vb:raw thread.startdate}, {vb:raw thread.starttime}}
    You should go into the phrase manager and edit the phrase (varname) named: started_by_x_y_z_a

To something like:

Code:
    <span class="label">Started by&nbsp;<a href="{1}" class="username understate" title="Started by {2}">{2}</a></span>

Leave a comment:

• UnderEstimated
    started a topic [Forum] How to remove this?

How to remove this?

I want to remoe the thread start time from the forumdisplay. As pointed out in the screenshot, how do i do that?
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X