How to remove this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] How to remove this?

I want to remoe the thread start time from the forumdisplay. As pointed out in the screenshot, how do i do that?
    Attached Files

In the threadbit template I am seeing:

HTML Code:
    {vb:rawphrase started_by_x_y_z_a, {vb:link member, {vb:raw thread}, null, 'postuserid', 'postusername'}, {vb:raw thread.postusername}, {vb:raw thread.startdate}, {vb:raw thread.starttime}}
    You should go into the phrase manager and edit the phrase (varname) named: started_by_x_y_z_a

To something like:

Code:
    <span class="label">Started by&nbsp;<a href="{1}" class="username understate" title="Started by {2}">{2}</a></span>
    Michael Biddle - Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

yes i want do that too

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Biddle View Post
        In the threadbit template I am seeing:

HTML Code:
        {vb:rawphrase started_by_x_y_z_a, {vb:link member, {vb:raw thread}, null, 'postuserid', 'postusername'}, {vb:raw thread.postusername}, {vb:raw thread.startdate}, {vb:raw thread.starttime}}
        You should go into the phrase manager and edit the phrase (varname) named: started_by_x_y_z_a

To something like:

Code:
        <span class="label">Started by&nbsp;<a href="{1}" class="username understate" title="Started by {2}">{2}</a></span>

Arite Great that worked I left out Started by too as in previous version everyone knows what it is.

Can you tell me how I can I use html markup too like before it used to be musername now i dont know what it is :-s

Thank You

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X