Thread Cache Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Thread Cache Problem

I login in one of the thread page. After login, header is not change and login and password box still showing. So, I go to home page. It's already login. I go another thread and I can use quick reply. So, I go to first thread that I login. Same problem. Login username and password box show in header and I can't use quick reply. So, I use reply button and I can write. I submit the post, following error occur

Code:
    Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.
    I tried to clear the browser cache. Same problem. So, I Rebuild Thread cache from admin panel and It's working. How to solve that problem ? It's so trouble and it make headache to me

I'm using Safari in Mac.

When you are on your site, are you going back and forth between www.yoursite.com and yoursite.com ? What do you have set for the cookie domain in vboptions > Cookies and HTTP Header Options ?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I set 2900.

That a problem ? what should I set ?

Comment

@Lynne

can you reply me ? What setting should I do ?

Comment

You didn't answer my question about whether users can go back and forth between www.yoursite.com and yoursite.com nor did you tell me what your cookie domain is in vboptions > Cookies and HTTP Header Options . So, I don't know what setting you are asking me to tell you about.

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

Oh! sorry Lynee.

I use www.mysteryzillion.org/forums/ . I'm not goback mysteryzillion.org/forums/

Comment

You may use www.yoursite.com, but you are not doing any redirecting and users can also get to your site via yoursite.com This can cause problems which is why most users will redirect to one url or the other. However, if you are going to have it setup that way, then your cookie domain (which you still didn't mention what you have set) needs to be .yoursite.com (note the period at the begininning). Also, make sure to tell your users to click on Remember Me when they log in.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X