X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] RSS Poster Robot feed:description length

trynig to pull this feed:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.ph...rd=2.0;sa=news

The Poster robot pulls the data and makes a post and all is great, except that it only posts about half the articles content. At the end of every post there is always more content to be displayed but it is cut off with the option to click "more."

I want it to copy the whole article, or at least copy more of it then it is doing by default. any help?

Example:

[*]If a random party is created via the Dungeon Finder and a player cannot roll Need on an item, a reason will now be provided.[/LIST]
    Cataclysm Tanking Cooldowns: Feedback

Quote from: Nethaera (Source)
    We

More...

anyone at all?

Comment

Originally posted by MrShides View Post
      anyone at all?
      I am .

Comment

So would the next step be to open a ticket or is this like something I wont get help with?

Comment

It's probably something set by the source. You may want to check out the feed in a feed reader to verify how much of the content is being made available to the rss feed.

Comment

I will check that out.

Comment

Although the feed itself is sometimes shorter then the full article from the source, the amount of the feed that is posted is generally less then the amount of feed available.

So it does not appear to be the case of the feed not having all the data.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X